With this initiative, DID has helped several local financial institutions adopt more efficient credit methodologies and influenced the implementation of new public policies aimed at bolstering financial inclusion in rural areas.
The project has also contributed to the financial literacy of thousands of farmers, the majority of whom are women, and supported the development of post-conflict zones.
DID is carrying out this project in partnership with SOCODEVI.
PASAC in figures:
- 40 financial institutions supported
- 3,500 financial professionals trained, 50% of whom are women
- 136,000 agricultural credits invested in the sector
- 12,000 farmers trained in financial education, 57% of whom are women
- 10 support programs established in post-conflict zones
Watch the video to learn more about PASAC!